Your law firm needs an effective and efficient information service. Imagine what you and your knowledge and information team could do with an extra pair of hands.
Here are some of the ways we add value to the legal and business information within your firm:
- Managing library and information pages on the law firm’s intranet
- Content and editorial for company newsletters
- Reducing overall library expenditure, and obtaining better value for money
- Review and streamline current awareness services
- Create bespoke audio guides for use on your intranet
- Create training programmes for new joiners, trainees and legal apprentices
- Offer an in-depth legal and business research enquiry service, with emphasis on detail and quality
- Provide an after hours enquiry service / cover for holiday periods
- Advice on social media promotion and legal information blog content writing
We are sure that your library and information team could make full use of our wide range of professional skills. And that the management team will see the cost effectiveness of our services.
Contact us for more information.